Monday, April 11, 2011

inflatable proposal cirt




My piece is a wimscal sculptural form I got the idea from a garden shop I pass on my way to Huntsville from Bryan. They had a little metal flying pig sitting outside. I thought that would work well for an inflatable because  I think a flying pig would draw people to it because people would think " hey look a big flying pig" I also think it would work well because the inside of the pig would be able to fit 4 people in it. I also think it would not be to diffacult to build because there are not to many parts to it, and it would fill with air pretty easy. The hardest part would be the wings. Just in attaching them and getting the air to go into them. Over all I think A big flying pig would have a lot of visual impact that would give the WOW factor our group would like to have. I think we could make our area look like a barn yard with hay  and little inffatable of chicken and ducks we could wear overalls and straw hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment