Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Big idea- ideas

Idea#1- Petunia in a onion patch
        2 glass frames one with a pitcher of my father .On top of that is a pressed onion formed into the shape of a petunia flower. The second glass frame will have a pitcher of of me when I was young. On top of that is petunia flowers shaped into a onion. The two frames will be connected by a woven rope. The rope will be made of objects that reflect our relationship and us as people.ex- his Air force clothes and my baby clothes.        
 Idea #2- Petunia in a onion patch #2  
         the same basic idea only instead of glass frames use glass boxes one holds a display a petunia in a onion patch with my Dads pitcher printed or etched on the glass( I want it to be a little shadow like.) The 2nd glass box will hold a petunia patch  with a onion in it.A shadow pitcher  of me when I was young on the glass. The two boxes are connected together with a woven rope with memories wrote on it.
   Idea #3- Ice Cream baby
               when I was 2 we lived in France. My Dad use to love to take me to  get ice cream All I would be wearing is my diaper my little high heels and my mothers bead neckles . He loves too talk about how cute I was and How I would have choclet icecream all over me . We did that ever Saturday.
               I was thinking a doll with a diaper ,heels, beads and an icecream dripping. A strand of beads will connect the doll to a Air Force uniform. the uniform will have memories of my Dad and I written on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment