Thursday, May 5, 2011

lecture homework #9

1. Do you think that your answers  are similar or different from most Americans? In what ways are they similar, and different? similar, I like more traditional art. I like to look at things that I think are beautiful , and when I  look  at the art I feel something inside that makes me happy.I also like the art to  reprsent something that I feel inside. I dont really want that to be abstract or hard to figure out . I like it to be more realistic.

2. Which questions do you think  would be the most helpful if  one was using market research to design new paintings for sale? What questions would you ask differently, or leave out entirely?I wouldn't leave any questions out I think they are all important .I also dont know that I would change any questions I fell  they are all pretty well done , and the answers help to give a good understanding of what people want.

3. Would this work? Why or why not? I feel this is a good idea. If an artist is trying to make a art piece to sell to the masses then he would want to know what most people would want to buy.If he is just making art for him selfe then the survey dosent really matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment