Thursday, February 24, 2011

modular madness critique

We had our critique yesterday .It was kind of a fun day I really enjoyed seeing the projects every one did. It was amazing to see some of the ideas people came up with.Lucky for me my critique was in the middle of class, I would not have wanted to be first! I was a little nervous but it was not to painful. It seemed that most of the class liked my hanger structure . some of the comments I had were- good use of a household item, liked the topper, liked the form and what I did with the hangers, liked how I had some hanger hanging, should have put a spot light on it and some glue was showing. The glue was a problem for me because it took a lot of glue to get get the hangers to stay in place.I tryed to clean it up but it didnt work so well. If I ever did something like this again I would look for something differnt then glue to put them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment