Monday, February 28, 2011

mapping life

A. I lived in a lot of places my Dad was in the Air Force.We lived Washington State, France, Virgina, California, Ill, and Texas.One thing about moving a lot your family is your main unit in your life, because of always going to were no one knows you.     B. Signifect reletionships in each location. I always made friends then we would move away so I would say  always my must importaint  relationships would be my family. My family was very spritual my mother always made sure we were at church no matter what . My relatinships didnt really change from location to location .Other then having to all ways having to make new friends . My relationships changed the must as I aged. Mostly with my Mother because I started to see her personal flaws more as I aged. I came College Station Texas When I Was 19. Got married at 21 and had 6 childern in 10 years . Then 8 years later had one more. That made a total of 7 happy little babies. ( not always) I homed schooled them for the past 20 years.I feel liked they loved being home together when they were young , now they are very close. So I feel like home schooling worked out well for them. I guess I have to say the theam of the life is family.                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment